RETAIL TRANSLATION SERVICES
Ecommerce and Retail Translation Services
Glyph Language Services provides continuous and rapid retail product translation services for eCommerce retailers, cosmetic brands, apparel retailers, haute couture brands, furniture and home goods stores, consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, brick-and-mortar stores, and grocery stores.
Rest Assured None of our
Services are on Backorder
Websites & Portals
Marketing & Advertising
Videos & Multimedia
“They’ve been very patient as we’ve gotten up and running with this new partnership (and changes within our team). Lots of different people we’ve been in communication with (sometimes I get confused who is who), but always very communicative and helpful. We’ve recently begun translating files for e-Learning, it was a new software for Glyph to translate within, but they did a fantastic job!”
Global Education and Training Consultant
Each Industry is Unique
And that’s why we select talent and teams that have proven industry knowledge and know-how, not just in the retail space, but in each niche specifically, i.e. linguists greatly experienced with haute couture, cosmetics, furniture/home goods, and all verticals that are listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We understand that no other industry consists of so many changes and updates to massive amounts of content. This is why we encourage clients to consider either machine translation (MT) or MT post-editing as a service. It plays a significant role in reducing costs and streamlining the translation process while maintaining quality at scale.
- Glyph is flexible and can work with any file type you have, but you will always have the most efficient process with the most editable version of the file and by providing us with any brand-specific fonts.
- Yes we do offer a 24 hour turnaround or less, we evaluate these rush projects on a case-by-case basis. We do offer a 24-hour turnaround for top languages and for projects under 500 words.
- From the start of our partnership, ensuring your brand is accurately depicted through glossaries and style guides will be the focus of our attention. We will provide your company with dedicated teams that grow and learn the ins and outs of your branding while keeping translations consistent and relevant across all markets. We’re the experts in the language and you’re the expert in your brand, through a partnership we work together to merge the two.
- Yes PLEASE! We welcome the process of our clients conducting their own market review with internal resources or external consumer feedback. The important thing is that you feel your brand and messaging is accurately represented and is of the highest quality and allows for creative stylistic changes in the translation process. Market feedback is as normal as reviewing and revising your own english marketing copy 5 or 50 times between team members before it’s published.
- This is a great question that portrays exactly why we hand select native linguists that have extensive experience in the retail industry. We ensure proper translation and differentiation of similar colors by not only selecting qualified and trusted linguists, but also through crafting glossaries and style guides specific to our client’s brand, and by ensuring the same translation team works on every project a client brings to us. Using the same translation team across all projects ensures all translations stay consistent from project to project.