Want to Join Our Team of Linguists?
To apply, please click on the box relative to the services you provide below and complete the form. After filling out the form, please send your resume to the email provided on the form. If your skills meet our needs, we will reach out to you with the next steps. Successful candidates will meet our desired qualifications below.
Glyph performs many services for different clients, including ongoing and short-term tasks. Projects may include standard translation/editing tasks, testing of games and apps, voice-over, transcription and subtitling.
Duties May Include:
- Translation from English to (other language)
- Testing and evaluation of freelance language specialists
- Translation Memory creation and maintenance
- Terminology extraction and glossary creation
- Preparation of or contribution to existing style guides and reference documentation for larger translation projects
- Linguistic quality assurance
- In-context review/testing of games and apps
- Native fluency and excellent written and oral communication skills in one of the languages in which we offer translation services
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in additional language(s) a plus
- Two years’ translation experience or college degree (BA or MA) in translation
- Experience with translation environment tools, terminology and translation memory software preferred (memoQ)
- Solid MS Office Suite skills
- Solid research skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Need Assistance with Your Vendor Portal or memoQ?
If you need help troubleshooting a memoQ issue or have any questions about the invoicing process, please reach out to Vendor Support. The email address for Vendor Support is located on your Purchase Order email.
LET’S DO THIS!
Don’t need a quote, just want to talk?